We would love to welcome you to our Skills programme.
- We train volunteers who are new in this community and culture
- We encourage volunteers whose experience and skills are needed for our Community Centre to continue to “Reach Out and Welcome In” and to enter new areas of service and development for our Community.
This is a supportive team, committed to helping others to achieve their goals in an environment that is loving, nurturing and caring.
Benefits of sharing your skills:
- To meet new and interesting people
- To add work experience for your CV
- To develop self confidence
- To increase your network of contacts
- To give to the community
- To become involved
- To help people
- To do something worthwhile
- Put your study into practice
- To improve your English speaking skills
- To gain new skills
2 Simple Steps
- Enquire – Phone: 575 6098 Fill the Form bellow out or Email: email@example.com
- With new volunteers, we hold a volunteers introduction and morning tea