This term, our mandarin club will be from 7th of May to 29th of June, totally 8 weeks.
From this term, we will have 5 different classes as below:
- Monday: It’s a new class for beginners. We will teach kids some basic conversation and some topics from daily life. For example, foods, sports, seasons and some special culture of China.
- Tuesday: We will continue with daily conversions and cover more scenes in our life, such as holidays, hobbies, family and schools, etc. They will also learn more about China, getting to know different cultures of different cities.
- Wednesday: This will be same as last year, Reading and Writing. We will guide kids to write their own stories. All kids need to be able to communicate using mandarin.
- Thursday: This is a new class for advanced level. The content will be same as Friday’s one, providing another time for kids who want to strengthen their Chinese.
- Friday: This will be same as last year and it’s for advanced level. We will use China’s primary school textbook to teach kids Pinyin, poems, songs, etc.
For the payment, we prefer you to pay the whole term before class starts which will be easier for a teacher to arrange the classes. But if you have some special needs, of course, we can discuss case by case. The fee for each class is $18. If your kids study in St Heliers School, we can also pick them up from the school at 3pm. Then walk down to our centre and have some afternoon tea. You will need to pay $5 more for this.
Limited spaces available. Book now!
Contact: Deanna Cao ph 022 598 2031, Email: email@example.com
Contact Deanna if you want more details.
Ph: 09 575 6098