- Monday: It’s a new class for beginners. We will teach kids some basic conversation and some topics from daily life. For example, foods, sports, seasons and some special culture of China.
- Tuesday: We will continue with daily conversions and cover more scenes in our life, such as holidays, hobbies, family and schools, etc. They will also learn more about China, getting to know different cultures of different cities.
- Wednesday: This will be same as last year, Reading and Writing. We will guide kids to write their own stories. All kids need to be able to communicate using mandarin.
- Friday: This will be same as last year and it’s for advanced level. We will use China’s primary school textbook to teach kids Pinyin, poems, songs, etc.
- Saturday: This is a new class for advanced level. The content will be same as Friday’s one, providing another time for kids who want to strengthen their Chinese.
Limited spaces available. Book now!
Contact: Deanna Cao ph 022 598 2031, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Church & Community Centre.
Based on Christian values.
6 Thursdays during each school term.
Fun games, Cool crafts, Bible stories, Dinner!
Term 4: Thursday 2nd Nov ~ Thursday 7th Dec
6 Thursdays @ 4pm ~6pm, $15 each session
The theme is: Amazing Creation
To book please click on this link: https://enrolmy.com/st-
Contact: Ming ph 575 6098, E-mail: email@example.com
Here are details to clarify the registration and payment.
To book online please click on this link for Learning Adventures https://enrolmy.com/st-heliers/
If you need us to pick up your children from St Heliers School, and you are NOT an existing
OSCAR customer, please book your children into Learning Adventures through this link:
Pick ups and out of school care
We offer out of school care for St Heliers School Children – it means that we can pick up
your children from St Heliers School and look after them until the club starts.
For Mandarin and Kids Club: Out of school care (& pick up from school) + Club activities
cost will be $17.25 + $5 = $22.25 per session per child
For Drama Club: Out of school care (& pick up from school) the cost will be $17.25 + $10 =
$27.25 per session per child
The above are the standard price.
We offer discount for families with more than 1 child, or discount if your children are
attending more than 1 session a week, e.g. attend 2 Mandarin Classes a week or attend
both Mandarin Club and Kids Club.
In order to receive the discount, please keep your invoice as a reference, feel free to contact
Vee Samuel ph 575 6098 firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss (otherwise the standard
price will apply)
If you have enrolled on Enrolmy you will be sent an invoice via email once Learning
Adventures has finished at the end of term 3.
For Oscar children, the amount of $17.25 (being the regular Oscar session price) will not
appear on your Oscar invoice for that day. Please refrain from paying your Oscar deposit
requests for term 3 if your children wish to do Learning Adventures, just pay the Oscar
invoices instead, it just makes it easier for accounts.
You are welcome to do an on-line transfer for the payment: Acc: 01 0262 0120272 01
(Please reference Oscar and your child’s name) or credit card via Enrolmy.
Otherwise, you can pay cash/EFPOS at the office at St Heliers Centre.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Contact Vee Samuel ph 575 6098 email email@example.com or Julie de Jong ph
5758442 email firstname.lastname@example.org
And hope to see you all in Learning Adventures!
See the Poster